Covers Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Kosovo, FYROM, Albania & Greece
Printed book plus FREE pdf version for download to your computer, tablet or smartphone when you buy direct (2.9MB)
Version date: 03-09-17
Posted 2nd class within the U.K. or Air Mail abroad, normally the same or next working day.
About the Regional Series
The Regional Atlas Series is a development of the original European Railway Atlas and is aimed at those railway enthusiasts, travellers and railway professionals who want greater detail at a larger scale.
Each atlas includes:
- All passenger, freight and proposed lines (some metros are excluded or simplified)
- All stations on the national networks
- Heritage railways and cycle-trolley lines
- Electrification systems and track gauges
- Main lines distinguished from secondary
- Single track distinguished from multiple
- A full index of stations and heritage railways, together with weblinks
Each book is A4 sized, card-backed, comb-bound and, when you buy direct from me, comes with a FREE downloadable PDF file of the book for your laptop, tablet or smartphone. With this you don’t even need to take the printed book with you when travelling and you can also print off disposable maps specific to your trip.
Each atlas has the key in English and the most relevant languages for the area but you can also click here to download all nineteen available languages.