Hello, I’m Mike Ball and welcome to the website of the European Railway Atlas.
I began this project in the late ‘eighties in the days before personal computers and the internet. At that time there was nothing to help enthusiasts make sense of the mysterious and confusing geography of Europe’s dense railway network with all its track gauges, electrification systems, thousands of stations and hundreds of heritage lines.
That project has matured into atlases of varying detail to suit the traveller, enthusiast and transport professional…
- European Railway Atlas (All-Europe Tourist Edition). NOW ON HALF PRICE SPECIAL OFFER!
Covers the whole of Europe and includes 8,000 of the more important stations. Ideal for those who may not have a special interest in railways but want to travel Europe by train. A4 size, hardback.
- European Railway Atlas (All-Europe Enthusiast Edition) Shows all of Europe’s railways in a single volume and includes around 23,000 locations. It includes such things as electrification systems, gauges and heritage railways. Ideal for the enthusiast and railway professional. A4 size, hardback.
- Regional Series of fourteen comb-bound books. These expand on the Enthusiast Edition to show all stations.
- British Isles Atlas NEW! Detailed hardback atlas of Great Britain and Ireland. Includes Metros, the London Undergraond and much more.
Each atlas is now available as a …
- Printed Book
- Digital PDF Download or
- Printed Book & Digital PDF Bundle
Sign up for the newsletter and get a discount
Don’t forget to register for my newsletter to get notifications of new editions and 20% off when they come out.
Please have a look around…